To be announced in the next months:
A minimal system used to display instrument report data while also recording to a file.
No PC is required, making this a simple "stand alone" system.
- Collecting data from machines and instruments.
- Replace dot matrix printers.
- Backing up measurement data to a file.
- Providing visual feedback of equipment operation.
- Acts as a real time alert for alarm systems.
- Signage function as user may send text through long serial cable.
- Serial input accepts WiFi and Ethernet adapters for remote data sources.
- The monitor shows the user the progress of measuring equipment data reports.
- Display 25 rows of 80 columns.
- All data is appended to SD Card record.txt
- Store weeks/months/years of data onto a single SD Card.
- Choose from all sorts of monitor sizes to display small or large characters.
- Most large screen televisions are also compatible, -for reports readable at a distance.
- Simple connection and no operator attention is required.
- No PC is required.
Price: $345.00 USD
Photologic Ltd. July 25, 2023